Your car’s transmission is among its most essential systems. Without a properly working transmission, your vehicle’s engine would not be able to send power to its four wheels.
The gears are among the most critical aspects of a car’s transmission. Both manual and automatic transmissions contain sets of gears.
The 6 signs include:
- strange noises or even grinding coming from the transmission,
- you experience problems shifting gears,
- you experience some slippage when shifting gears,
- unexplained surging of you vehicle, and
- delay in movement after placing the vehicle in gear. The general recommendation is to flush your transmission every 2 years or 30,000 miles.
- Fluid Leak.
Costs related to repairing your transmission can be as little as $150 or so to replace a defective transmission solenoid and up to $3,000 or more to repair or replace an entire transmission.
At Ricks Auto Service, here in Mishawaka, IN, we have a 3year, 36,000 warranty(we stand by our work). Keeping your car maintained, doing flushes when needed, is just great car sense.
#Transmission #warranty #maintenance