WINTERIZE YOUR CAR
Here are 6 areas that will help you move into winter seamlessly:
- Belts & Hoses—Make sure your belts & hoses are checked for wear, cracks and proper tension before winter hits.
- Lighting—We’ve talked about importance of making sure all your lights are replaced. Keeping the head & tail lenses free of dirt, helps the person see you coming.
- Battery – Have your Auto Repair Specialist(Ricks Auto Service-Mishawaka) test your battery and remove corrosion built-up from the posts and cables.
- Emergency Kit – Always be prepared!!
- Check the Tires – is the tread worn and uneven? Replace tires as needed, also make sure tires are properly inflated.
- Wipers – Being able to see out your window during snow and sleet, is a key component to safe driving. Your wiper blades should be replaced each year, sooner if you notice streaking, smearing or they are squeaking you may need to change sooner
#Maintenance #EmergencyKit #Wipers #Battery