ASE Certified Mater Technician Job description & requirements
- ASE Master Tech Certification A1-A9, including Diagnostics, Electrical and Engine Repair, also Diagnose, Maintain & Repair Engine, Transmission, Electrical, Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Air Conditioning.
- Professional Automotive Technician of five years or more
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Heart to Serve People
- Positive Attitude and a Team Player
- Motivated to Learn and Grow
- Desire and passion to Continue Learning
- Keep Your Work Area Organized & Clean and Professional Appearance
- Communicate & Document Detailed Diagnostics, Recommendations & Repairs
ASE Certified Mater Technician Pay Scale:
Weekly base $1,000 to $1,200
Plus, bonuses are based on productions, starting at $100 for 28 hours of billable hours to $320 on 52 billable hours.
Plus, Quarterly Team Bonus