SPRING IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
South Bend and Plymouth have seen hefty snow totals of more than 62.3”. LaPorte has seen a whooping 92.4”, while others have seen 58.2” and lower(still an amazing amount).
So for sure Spring will be here, let’s start thinking about “Spring Cleaning” your car!
- When was the last time you had your wiper blades(are they cracked or streaking your windshield)?
- What about your tires? Do you see any bulges or bald spots?
- All the filters and fluids should be checked-don’t forget engine oil, transmission, power steering and brake fluids. Don forget your windshield wiper solvent and antifreeze/coolant. If your air filters are filthy they could cause the engine to lose power or can waste gas.
- Hoses and belts with use can become loose,brittle, cracked or show signs of excessive wear. These are critical in the proper function of the electrical, power steering, air conditioning and cooling systems.
- Other areas include the brake system and the battery which are to important area to keep on top of.
Come in to get your oil changed(ASK RODNEY AND JASON ABOUT OUR LIFETIME OIL CHANGE(YOUR LIFETIME NOT THE CARS). WE ALSO HAVE A OIL CHANGE CLUB.
CALL TODAY AND SCHEDULE YOUR OIL CHANGE! 574-255-4724