How do I prepare myself for winter? Were you caught off guard? We can help..
But, here are some things that you can do without breaking the bank book.
- Keep gas tank full to avoid ice in the tank and fuel lines.
- Use a wintertime formula in your windshield washer.
- Do you have an emergency kit? Some ideas certainly not an exhaustive list:
- Cell phone, portable charger, extra batteries
- Food and water – high protein food
- Flares, tire pump, booster cables, either sand or kitty litter(great traction)
- Flashlight, extra batteries
- First aid kit