NORMAL MAINTENANCE ITEMS
Please check your owner manual to be sure, also you need to take into consideration how hard of a driver you are and where you drive.
- Oil changes- usually every 3,000 miles.
- Belts-check with every oil change(we do that and more)
- Timing belts(where applicable)-usually every 60,000-90,000 miles
- Brakes-front brakes usually last 20,000-30,000 miles, rear brakes usually 60,000 miles varies with driving habits and conditions
- Transmission services – usually every 60,000 miles
- Coolant services – usually every 2 years, some coolant types are good for 5 years
- Tires - vary widely
- Hoses – check with every oil change, rot from the inside out
- Spark plugs – usually every 30,000, some 60,000 others 90,000 check your owners’ manual
- Spark plug wires – usually every 60,000 miles or when they go bad
- Distributor cap and rotor – cars that have them usually every 60,000 miles
- Air filter – should be checked with every oil change
Check your owners’ manual for a complete list and recommended intervals for you vehicles.