Ignoring your cars’ maintenance needs is not good for your car. Your car needs it’s regular checkups, when you don’t it usually results in expensive repairs down the road.
Here are some benefits that you and your car can experience with regular maintenance:
- Your vehicle will run more efficiently—When you bring your car in for it’s regular maintenance it gives our trained mechanics an opportunity to see where problems might be starting and repair those parts before they deteriorate.
- Improves your Fuel Efficiency: With the rise in gas prices this is an important priority for most drivers. When you allow your fuel system to become dirty it clogs air filters that can reduce your car’s fuel-efficiency.
- Keep Warranty Coverage: There are certain criteria’s that the manufacture needs documented to allow for the warranty claim. Some have been denied because of not having routine maintenance.
- More money when you sell: When trading your car the buyer wants to know that you’ve kept your car well maintained, we provide documentation when needed on work done.
- Safer driving: With newer cars they have many advanced technologies in protecting drivers and passengers. When you fail to keep your car maintained some things, such as signal lights or brake systems failing can lead to an accident.