Just some TLC to add to your Total Car Care
- Please don’t ignore CHECK ENGINE LIGHT. This can end up in costly repairs.
- Just as you need to filtrate and care for yourself CHANGING FLUIDS AND FILTERS in your car is essential.
- They are required for the operation of your vehicles systems and components.
- Getting new shoes regularly is as important as CHECKING YOUR VEHICLES TIRES.
- FOLLOWING A SERVICE SCHEDULE. Routine inspections and timely repairs help you avoid more expensive repairs down the road.
- KEEPING A DIRTY CAR. A buildup of damaging chemicals and dirt are potential rust for your car later.
- ARE YOU A SEVERE DRIVER? Driving smart and observing speed limit improves gas economy and helps with long term wear and tear.