What causes Throttle Body problems? These are a few certainly not all of them:
-Worn out Gaskets or Seals
-Debris or carbon deposits on theThrottle Plate
-Incorrect air/fuel mixture
-Low Engine Vacuum
The following are just a few of the reasons why you might want to get in touch with your Mechanic.
1. The Throttle Body is responsible for controlling the airflow into the Engine
2. When it becomes dirty, it can't do its job properly and your car will not accelerate as well as it should
3. You can clean the throttle body yourself or take it to a Mechanic to have them do it for you
4. Keeping your throttle body clean will help your car run more efficiently and save you money on gas in the long run.
5. Electrical Problems
6. Check Engine Light is on or flashing.