What happens to cars in extreme cold?
- Battery - Ever wonder why it’s harder to start your car in extreme cold? The extreme cold actually pulls voltage from the battery. We do free battery check so you won’t be left in the cold…
Your battery should last an average of three years, not sure bring it by.
- FLUIDS - Check the oil, antifreeze, power steering, brake, transmission fluid and windshield wiper fluid(nice to have) With cold weather the fluids thicken making it harder for the car to run properly.
- Tires – Did you know you lose 1 pound per square inch(psi) with every 10f drop of temperature. When your tires are under-inflated they don’t drive well.
- Windshield and wiper blades – It’s the difference from seeing and not seeing having washer fluid and new blades..just make it a habit to replace every 6 months to a year.
- Spark Plugs – if you have a bad spark plug, clogged filter or ignition component that is bad your car may not be able to start.
In the end it comes to regular maintenance our entire Team of highly skilled and well-trained technicians to our caring office professionals are passionate about providing a great experience for you and top-notch attention to your vehicle.