What is good Fuel Efficiency?
- Limit Idling
- Keeping your speed steady
- Tire pressure- PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) for most makes and models between 30-35 PSI
- Performing regular Maintenance
- Updates on your Vehicles software.
- Use Synthetic Oil.
- Lose some weight and clutter in your car.
- Don’t accelerate suddenly you could save 40% fuel on steady stop and go.
- Avoid rush hour.
- Group your trips together.
Maintenance is an area to consider, replacing components when bad, checking out your Service Lights and take care of those problems. Oil Changes are important, don’t go to long between times, problems can picky-back. Grandma had it right with going slower, her car lasted longer! #RicksAutoService #ricksautoservicein #mechanic #mishawakaindiana #engine #brakes #transmission