Some additional Tips on keeping your Engine Happy 😊
1. Change your Engine Oil regularly.
2. Inspect your Engine Oil level frequently and keep it topped up.
3. Check your Engine for leaks, and fix any you find.
4. Use the right grade of engine oil for your Vehicle.
5. Make sure your Air Filter is clean and in good condition.
6. Keep your Coolant levels topped up (or change it regularly, if prescribed).
7. Inspect your Spark Plugs and replace them when needed.
8. Check your Brake Pads and Rotors regularly, and replace them when necessary.
9. Use a qualified Technician to carry out regular Maintenance on your car's engine.
10. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for scheduled Tune-Ups and replacements.
Choosing the team you can trust is key, Rick’s Auto Service with over 44 years performing auto repairs across Northern Indiana. We provide you with expert customer service and knowledgeable ASE Technicians who can diagnosis the problem for most makes and models. Call 574-255-4724 or click here for an appointment https://www.ricksautoservice.org/appointments
#RicksAutoService #ricksautoservicein #engine #brakes #transmission #Brake #Battery #Batterydrain #brakepads #brakerepairnearme #Brakerepair