What is Tire Alignment?
What it does for you is to help your tires perform properly and help them to last longer. It also improves your handling and keeping your vehicle from pulling in a particular direction or vibrating weirdly on the road. An adjustment to your vehicle’s suspension is alignment, it’s the system that connects a vehicle to your wheels. To properly align your car adjusting the angles of the tires which affects how they make contact with the road. How to tell? If your notice any of the following
- Uneven tread wear
- Vehicle pulling to the left or right
- Your steering wheel is off center when driving straight
- Steering wheel vibration
A technician is concerned with 3 things:
- Camber—inward or outward angle of the fire when viewed from the front of the vehicle.
- Toe-toe alighnment is the extent to which your tires turn inward or outward when viewed from above.
- Caster-your caster angle helps balance steering, stability and cornering.