Rick's Auto Service

Mishawaka Auto Repair

Mon - Fri: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Call us: (574) 255-4724

What part is this? It is a two-way valve or a vapor vent control valve.

I was wrong, had to dig deep in FB to fine the winner Jeff Shrock won, there were some close answers, but I went to our Tech. He said the closest was Vent Valve.

The part is a two-way valve or a vapor vent control valve(VVCV). A VVCV or two-way Valve, is an emission control valve that prevents fuel vapors from escaping into the atmosphere. The VVCV is controlled by the engine control module(ECM) and allows air flow into the charcoal canister to purge the gas vapors into the engine air intake to be burned.

#Emissions #EmissionControlValve #Atmosphere #Maintenance

If You Are Using A Screen Reader And Are Having Problems Using This Website, please call Rick's Auto Service (574) 255-4724 For Assistance.